Just got the Sephora BLOCKBUSTER palette!

I got my Sephora Blockbuster palette today for Christmas!!! Obviously I had to use it today, and I have to say, I was very impressed with the staying power of the blush and eyeshadow. I was in a very hot house, and my eyeshadow didn't do that stupid creasing thing, nor did it slide off of my face. The blush lasted and I found it to be VERY pigmented. I don't wear blush much, but i do wear Benefit's peach blush, and I have to really load up my brush to get it to show up(and i have very pale skin). I also found the eyeshadow to be fine for me!! I really like this palette!

my palette finally arrived in the mail!
i must admit, at first i was a little disappointed at how small it was
the web site made the thing seem huge!
but really, it's still a good deal
a TON of colours...it'll take me forever to get through them!
i've only tried a few colours, but so far i'm quite happy with the pigmentation of the eye shadow
the blushes are also all very beautiful.
haven't tried the lip glosses yet tho
all in all...smaller than i thought but still a good deal!

How large is this palette? Like, approximate measurements. I am also considering, but if it is tiny I don't see the point and if it is gigantic, I don't know where to put it!!!
On another note, yes I do still shop online at Sephora because I LOVE THE FREE SAMPLES!!!!! Especially deluxe samples. It's so much fun to try new things.

i don't find it to be THAT big
i'd say when it's closed it's approximate 6 in x 6 in x 1.5 in
definitely easy to store
a lot smaller than i expected!

The blockbusters are discountinued and Are Not coming back in Jan. :yucky: (contradictory to what the local Sephora rep. told me), I was really looking forward to buying a couple as gifts. I guess I'll have to wait and see what they unleash near Mother's Day (May 13th). In the mean time, I know I won't be spending $80. for one off ebay, it's not worth it when they they sold for $40. and are smaller than I thought (6x6?).
-----------------------
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 08:05:52 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: product information

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dear Katherine,

The Sephora Blockbuster Palette has been discontinued on our website and will not be back in stock in January. We did receive the shipment at the end of December but unfortunately we sold out within the span of 12 hours. We greatly apologize for the inconvenience. There will be a similar palette coming out closer to Mother's Day.

Sincerely,
Sephora.com Client Services [/FONT]

Hi I work for sephora (Freehold, NJ) and I just wanted to let you guys know we got in about 10 palettes. We are down to maybe 5, I'm sure they will be gone by tomorow but if you see this call your nearest store (my store is tiny so we get less than everyone else) if you can't find it call my store we'll ship it. (5.95 for shipping.... it's better than paying triple the price on ebay though) 732-780-4232 but don't be mad if they're all gone when you call, oh man what an amazing purchase.

The blockbusters are discountinued and Are Not coming back in Jan. :yucky: (contradictory to what the local Sephora rep. told me), I was really looking forward to buying a couple as gifts. I guess I'll have to wait and see what they unleash near Mother's Day (May 13th). In the mean time, I know I won't be spending $80. for one off ebay, it's not worth it when they they sold for $40. and are smaller than I thought (6x6?).
-----------------------
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 08:05:52 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE: product information

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Dear Katherine, [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Sephora Blockbuster Palette has been discontinued on our website and will not be back in stock in January. We did receive the shipment at the end of December but unfortunately we sold out within the span of 12 hours. We greatly apologize for the inconvenience. There will be a similar palette coming out closer to Mother's Day. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sincerely, [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Sephora.com Client Services [/FONT]

awww now i have to wait :sad: i was really hoping for them to come back in stock in january