Just got the call from my SA...

1. I've been on the waitlist for soo long I almost forgot that I actually on
    a waitlist and already began plans for the upcoming spring lines (Heart cles, Dentelle & Patchwork stuff) ...

but I finally got a call from my SA after being on waitlist for almost 2 months that they got in 1 and only 1 Damier Azur Saleya PM. I was actually on the list for both the PM & MM so I could see in person which size I like better but only the PM came in and I think the size will be just right for me. But unfortunately they still don't have the Damier Azur Speedy I'm also waitlisted for.

Somehow it seems everytime I'm on a waitlist the SA always calls and tells me they got in only 1 of the particular item (i.e. Cerises Speedy, Cerises Zipped Compact Wallet, Leopard Scarf) and this pressures me into saying "Ok I'll take it!" :push:

Well I was too busy to go look at it last night and they said they have a ton of other people interested in the bag so I put the bag on hold with my credit card. Anyhow I hope I love the bag, I know I could always return it but I absolutely hate to do returns. I guess I just feel guilty getting another bag soo soon after all my recent purchases (Pomme Ludlow, Leopard Scarf, Damier Speedy) and the fact that I'm still dying to locate a Denim Cruise Porte Epaule. :push:

Someone reassure me I'll :heart: the Saleya.

2. the saleya is just a bag that u can use SO much it is very practical
    you will love it and also how many pieces do u have from the azur line??

3. im sure you will love it! i like it better than the speedy!

4. I love the Saleya! I´m sure you will love it´s practicality and size!

5. Yep, they are coming in :smile:

6. Thanks ladies, I must run to get my DH and show him all of your comments on how practical this bag is! He's beginning to think I've gone a bit loopy with LV! :roflmfao:

7. Yep they rolling out! I even noticed Elux has the Damier Azur Saleya GM and Keepall.

8. I'm sure you will love it:heart:

9. If you change your mind, you can always bring it back! :biggrin: But I think the Saleya is awesome!

10. Saleya is a very practical & functional bag. I have it (PM) in regular Damier and just love it!

11. Saleya is really adorable.