Just got my Sloane...

1. I'm just not sure about it! It seems a little tall. I love the color, I got it in honey. Ugh I don't know if I love it or hate it. I work as a nanny right now and it seems to be the perfect bag for work if you worked in a corporate enviroment, but that's not what I'm looking for.

It was just such a steal with that revolve coupon, $236 though.
  2. Pics? Please? ;)
  3. Okay, lets see if this works :yes:[​IMG][​IMG]

4. [​IMG]
  5. [​IMG]
  6. It IS tall, but it looks fabulous on you. I do like that color a lot, I think better than the bark :yes: It is a very structured bag, yes? If you are not IN LOVE with it, even for the bargain price, I would send it back. Could be money going toward a bag that fits you to a T, but I personally think it looks great.
  7. It's really gorgeous. And suits you well.

I love the style, and I love the colour too.

Only you know how you feel about the bag though.
  8. I think it looks really nice. The leather looks TDF!
  9. Yeah, I'm very happy because the color actually looks so much nicer in person! So that's perfect. I think I may just have to get used to the size....I'm going to the sample sale next week so I'll pick up another bag then for cheap. This one was a gift from my boyfriend, and I'll treat myself to another.

The most important thing to me is it suits me, I was afraid it looked odd on my shoulder. I'm just such an indecisive person when it comes to bags, this forum rocks! I love getting honest feedback from people who are actually interested instead of annoying those who aren't, lol.
  10. Please let us know how you make out at the sample sale :yes:
  11. I think you look GREAT with that bag! I got the same one from Revolve..and I wish I looked that good with it. :p
  12. I know EXACTLY what you mean about not being sure whether you love it or hate it. I was toiling with getting either this bag or the Lena and I asked a lot of questions in the Fall. I remember a few people saying these are kinda old lady bags. I don't quite agree, but I know what they're saying. I just think it's a classic bag - and it really does look beautiful on you.

Still, if you're not sure - give it a week - take it for a few test drives (not too many if you're planning to return it! ;)) ask people their opinion - and if you're still not sure, maybe think about sending it back. You should get something that makes your heart THUMP! :heart:
  13. I agree - the bag looks great on you! Keep it, and buy another at the sample sale! :p After looking at your pics, I ordered a black Sloane from Revolve! I had been debating on whether I wanted it or not, but your post pushed me over the edge! :smile: Thanks!
  14. Providence, the bag looks great on you, but if you're still in two minds about it after a few days, I think it has to go back... There are so many bags out there!! It sounds like it suits your needs, but that's not really enough, is it? Colour is beautiful, though, let us know what you decide:smile:
  15. I just bought the same bag too from Revolve-I didn't have a coupon code though-where do you get one?? Can someone let me know?? I love the Sloane bag-I do find a bigger than I expected-but I need at least one large bag to carry all of my stuff in and it's oerfect for going out with the kids, I can pack everything in it! Please get back to me!
    Thanks!! :smile: