Just got my PCE stuff!

1. It's all finally here - I'm so excited! I ordered the Legacy Slim Flap in white, along with the matching wristlet and Slim Envelope Wallet. They're still hidden in my car at the moment, as I need to wait for DH to leave so I can sneak them in! I'll post pics as soon as I can!
  2. Oh that is too funny! I hide my purchases all the time!! He actually found a make up case I have hide for a while, I was like what that old thing, then dh said uh its still got tags! lol I was busted!! Glad to know I am not the only hider around!!

CAn't wait to see your pictures!
  3. you should post the pics in the specific PCE thread that way we can all keep it nice and organzied and enjoy everyone's PCE purchases. I cant wait to see the pics!
  4. :roflmfao:
    My trick is that it's from my friend Kenny... He loves to buy me things randomly so it works. DH just rolls his eyes and walks away.
  5. I need a friend named Kenny too:graucho:
  6. Yay- can't wait to see the pics
  7. Ha! That cracks me up! I keep a Coach shopping bag by my side of the bed and when I get something new, I fold up the old bag and replace it with the new one, full of stuff! Not that he would care, it's my money - it's just slightly embarrassing that I got, yes, yet another something for myself from Coach!
  8. that's so cute! hide it from the DH lol

i can't wait to see the pics! :smile: your slim flap could be my ali's twin, only thinner ;)
  9. i've never seen a picture of it in leather.. post it!!!
  10. Yay ! Can't wait to see pictures!
  11. lol...we are two of a kind, cause when your hooked you do whatever to get your fix:graucho: Coachgirl- pics please, sounds lovely.
  12. congrats!!
  13. thats even better than my hiding my coach stuff in the tub until my bf went to work!