Just got MY NEW J12 in WHITE!!!!!!

1. I am loving this baby!! :yahoo:Got the J12, 33mm in white ceramic with diamond markers, the 38 was to big on my wrist. Arrived today via fed ex. Just gorgeous. Now I want the black one!! I am soooooo bad :nogood:. Will probably wait on the black till the fall..... I know everyone says they would wear the white in the winter, but I want to wear the black when the seasons change :nuts:. I am never satisfied. I know you all know what I mean. The more u have the more u want <VBG>..................

2. OMG...congrats! I know what you mean about getting it in black too. Enjoy it and please share some pics! =)

3. yeah where are the pix? Please show some while wearing it. Is it a 33 or 38mm? Can't wait to see it:yahoo:

4. congrats, love to see it.

5. Very nice. Congrats. I look forward to seeing pics. =)

6. Ah I want one, this is not helping!

7. Congrats! Please post pics. =)

8. Yay!!!Congrats!!! I love my J12 too!!!!!

9. I love it in white, congrats!!

10. oh man! All of you proud J12 Mommies are making me so jealous!!

Big congrats- would love to see some eye candy!!

11. I love it too!

12. Wow what a great purchase. I want a J12 too, but keep spending on other things.

13. I am still learning about chanel watches. Can I ask how much these watches are?

they are so nice....

14. congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. I so wish I had a J12 with diamonds! I am getting into watches lately, from vintage to designer. Now all I need is some mula to buy more! Congrats and please share pics for us!!