1. Okay...after 2 months of research, looking and more looking, and finally ordering on Friday...my FIRST COACH is HERE!!!! :yahoo:
    I ordered the new Signature Ergo. When I first unwrapped it (was a little bummed that the SA didn't order it gift wrapped for me...oh well) I didn't know what I thought - it was so super stuffed and stiff. But, after taking all of the stuffing out, putting my stuff in and wearing it, I think it might be LOVE! :heart: I've never spent this much money on a purse before - I think that's part of my hesitation. I think once I get over the money I'll be LOVING this bag!
    Thanks to everyone for all of your help!!!!:yes: Oh...here are the pics:
    new ergo.jpg IMG_0855.JPG IMG_0856.JPG IMG_0858.JPG
  2. Congrats! That bag is GORGEOUS!

I have the Ergo Sig Tote in khaki/mahogany sig and in black sig and I LOVELOVELOVE them!

I think I need to add an Ergo Hobo to my collection now!
  3. Oh how pretty! I love the ergo's!!
  4. Congrats! The bag is beautiful! I thought about the sig, but I think I'm ordering the white one on Friday... enjoy!!
  5. I am really surprised at how much room there is in this bag...and it is NOT heavy either! YIPPY!!! I am ready to take her out on the town!!! :party:
  6. Congrats! And so the addiction begins! LOL
  7. Oh I Love it ..that bag is Hot!! I think Im adding this to my wishlist..Thanks for sharing the pics

8. I love the ergo small hobo!! I wish I could justify buying one ( the price is nice). However, I really do not need another purse right now. I just bought a legacy shoulder bag, a carly top handle pouch, and a marc by marc jacobs luxy satchel.

I wish they had the signature in the small hobo. Then I might have considered the black one. I don't have a black purse ( then again summer is right around the corner).
  9. Ohhh, now I want one! NICE!
  10. that is totally TDF!!!! yay!
  11. Gorgeous!! Congrats!!!
  12. very pretty, congrats
  13. Congrats!!!!! The addiction has begun! Its a fabulous bag!
  14. I love it!!! Congrats!!!!
  15. Congratulations! lovin the shape of the bag :heart: Enjoy!!