Just Got My Holy Grail with a BIN!!!!

1. Black totally turnlock bowler... yahoooooooooooooooo!! I haven't felt this kind of purse high since my very first MJ bag. I'm so excited!!!! :yahoo::wlae::nuts:
  2. Yay! I'm so happy for you!! Congrats!
  3. That's awesome! HG bag for BIN - that can't really be beat!
  4. how exciting! congrats. post pictures as soon as you receive it. the turnlock bowler is a great bag. the leather is amazing.
  5. Congrats! on your purchase
  6. Wow, congrats!!
  7. How exciting!!Can't wait to see pics!!
  8. Frances!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you!!!!! Man....you must be BESIDE yourself happy!!!!! Congrats...Can't wait for pics!!! When is she due?
  9. The seller is lovely PFer and she says she's gonna ship it out first thing in the morning. So I'd say within a week. I've been such a good girl. I haven't purchased a bag since September! (My dr. q. tote was a gift.) So happy I waited!
  10. Yay! oh, the excitement! if I were you I wouldnt be able to sleep from now until she is delivered!!
  11. Woo Hoo!! That's awesome! Congratulations and I can't wait for you to get your new bowler!! :tup:
  12. Congrats, can't wait to see pics.
  13. Congratulations, so exciting!!! Will you post pics when she arrives?
  14. ^absolutely !
  15. That is AWESOME Frances Bean!!! I am glad you got it!! I saw it last night but resisted b/c I wasn't sure if I wanted a black one or wait for the new colors. I am glad I didn't BIN so you could have it!! It was meant to be yours!! CONGRATS!!! :yes: