Just got my first Tokidoki!

1. I'm so happy right now! My bag came in the mail today, and because it was my last day of school, my parents let me open it early. I was supposed to wait until graduation...but I couldn't resist!!!:yes: It's even better than I imagined. We got it off of eBay, and at first I was worried it would be too big IRL, but I love it!!! It's not as big as I thought it was, but still big enough to fit all of my junk:sweatdrop: I think this is the beginning of a new obsession...:p (I threw in a pic of whats currently in my purse just because I like looking at what other people carry, and maybe you do too ^-^)

(ignore the dates on the pictures, I'm too lazy to change the date on the camera:rolleyes:)
  2. welcome to the addiction... orwhatever.
    nice amore:heart: :biggrin:
    &omg-what is that hellokittyfries thing???
  3. It's a change purse :amuse:
  4. wow, that's a very pretty zucca :biggrin: love it!

heyyyyy i had that wallet before :biggrin:
  5. ahh, i see. i was really staring at it all :wondering, trying to figure out what it could be. hahaha
  6. Very cute! Enjoy!
  7. Nice Zucca!!!! Congrats.
  8. cute zucca! congratz! :yahoo:
  9. All right, welcome to the toki addiction :yes: I love the zucca, nice bag! And happy upcoming graduation :smile:
  10. oh pretty! I want a zucca now!
  11. Cute Zucca!! Congratulations!!
  12. cute zucca! and welcome to the addiction! and congrats on graduating (well...almost anyways :p) :biggrin:
  13. Congrats on your bag and graduation. Just curious, are you graduating highschool or college?
  14. congrats! i can't wait to get my 1st zucca too *waits patiently* heh
  15. cute zucca congrats!! the hk fries are cute!! yummmmy!