Just got my first Blackberry!

1. I finally got my blackberry Curve 8310 in Red!! I am so psyched! :yahoo::yahoo:

I was wondering if you guys could recommend any good websites I could download ringtones, themes, etc.

Also any useful shortcuts would be appreciated!

Thanks!!! ;)

2. I like blackberryforums.com, they are really helpful there. You will find loads of information e.g. ringtones sites, games, technology problem solutions etc.

3. ahh i want one so bad.
    it must be COMPLETELY addictive!

4. I love my CRACKberry. It soo addictive. I can surf facebook and tPF at work. LOL its awesome.

5. Let us know how you like it. I'm thinking of getting the Pearl.

6. im actually thinking of getting the curve, let us know how you like it.

7. Check pinstack.com for lots of info on downloading music, wallpapers, themes, etc.

8. Congrats! I'm addicted to my Blackberry (I have the Pearl).

This site is great... definitely check it out!

9. Is it safe to download from these non-official sites?

10. im planning on getting the blackberry as well. let me know what you think of it.

11. I got the pearl about a month ago and I absolutely love it!

12. I saw today the one my BFF got, it was red too and now I want one. congrats effinhaute!

13. I so need new phone, but I might hold out for the iPhone.
    Congrats on your blackberry though, they look great !

14. haha you will def be addicted in no time!
    I have one also, im hoping to update to the tmobile dash sometime soon tho, it looks like an awesome phone.

15. crackberry is another good site. I hope to get a pink Pearl early March unless Verizon comes out with the Curve before then in which case I'll have to think about it carefully.