Just got my first Balanciaga! NOW I know what'yall are talking about!

Very pretty black part time. Have you had any fading issues with it since some people have had problems with 2007's? Current pics would be great to show how she looks now.:smile:

Faded black bags don't look like anthracite. They look like faded black or sometimes they're greenish black. I have one, it doesn't have the beautiful undertones of anthracite. Unfortunately.

Hopefully your pt will be fine, free of fading issues. A black pt is a great starter bag!

Faded black bags don't look like anthracite. They look like faded black or sometimes they're greenish black. I have one, it doesn't have the beautiful undertones of anthracite. Unfortunately.

Hopefully your pt will be fine, free of fading issues. A black pt is a great starter bag!

I realize that now. However, as someone who had never seen an Anthracite bag in person, this looks somewhat like what I imagined it to be. Lesson learned:flowers:

LOL, I can relate to that!!! :upsidedown:

Congrats on joining the bbag brigade!!!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Hi - probably my first time posting on this forum. Usually over in Hermes......I've recently decided to stick only with some real classics and such that will withstand the trends and test of time. I thought for many years about getting a B-bag but wanted to get rid of some other stuff first. So....Sunday, after reading through this forum and being amazed at the possibilities (and everyone's knowledge!), I called Bal NY and ordered a black Part-time (Daphne is awsome!). It arrived today at my office, and believe it or not I was so distracted with work (how's that for a switch!):graucho: that I forgot I had the box sitting next to me for 3 hours! Anyway, I just opened it and it is perfect....really veiny-distressed leather, the smell is TDF (I keep sticking my face into the bag), and it just looks so cool and edgy.

Sadly, I think this has now tipped me over the edge, and I am contemplating ordering an anthacite classique/first (are they the same?) for a cool-toned going-out bag....

Yay! Pic attached. I'll have to post one of me wearing it for proportion purposes...I'm 5'9" and 125 lbs....

*edited* In my excitement I typed NOT in the title instead of NOW....duh.