Just got my blonde devin

Sorry I can't do pics because I'm going out for the evening in a little while and leaving before dawn tomorrow to go out of town till Wednesday. BUT, here's the story: the devin's color is exactly as shown on the websites (luscious!), the bag is smooshy as can be (the 8" balloon base concerned me but even with stuff in can be practically flattened against your body), BUT STRAP DOESN'T SIT ON MY SHOULDER the whole way (VERY annoying). It is probably just me or the width of the strap because Bessie you were right about the Carla which I just received today. The Carla is darker than the devin, smooshy but leather isn't as soft as on the Devin, it's heavier (the Devin is light as a feather) and THE STRAP DOESN'T STAY ON MY SHOULDER FOR A SECOND!!! As soon as I get back in town, both bags are going back to NM and from now on, I think I will only get bags online that I've tried in person first. If you never hear from me again, you will know that the return people at NM have murdered me!!!

awww man what a bummer you have to return both!!! STUPID SHOULDER! :smile:

well you now know you have to stick with bags with thinner straps right :smile: lesson learned that sucks tho :sad:
have fun on yout trip and let us know if you exchange them for anything else! :smile:

Exchanging them for something new is a Definite! I have to thank you for mentioning about the width of the strap being a cause for it to slip - I never put 2 and 2 together about that so I have definitely learned something! You know I have been searching for a bag in that yummy color ever since the Anna Corinna butterscotch hobo disappeared and I WILL NOT GIVE UP!!! Thank you again!!

hehe cant WAIT to see what you exchange it for!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

i will keep my eyes peeled for that butterscotch for you forever and ever :smile: every time i am googling and bored i google it and see if mayybe just maybe one will appear!!!! :smile:

<---does shoulder presses and lateral raises w/dumbbells to put a cap on my deltoid....keeps my bags in place. Alittle muscle never hurt anyone. *s

You will find the perfect bag, have faith.

A woman who excercises for her bags. Now that is dedication! Now if I knew what a lateral raise was maybe I could keep mine on :smile:

Ahhh, CG. You gotta do what you gotta do and nothing isworse than spending big money on impractical bags. Yes, that is one thing about the Elisha/Devin bags. Ultra light. I was hoping yours would do better when packed.