Just Got IT!!!

1. :yahoo: My SA called last night and said my Birkin arrived. I can't believe it came so quickly! It was only about a month ago my DH and I put in the "order" hoping to have it for Christmas and thinking that would be wishful thinking. My DH immediately picked it up and gave it to me (How lucky am I?!?!?!:heart: ). Its 35cm gold togo with palladiem hardware. So beautiful. LOVE IT. LOVE IT. LOVE IT. Its such a work of art.:yahoo:

Okay now the dumb part. How do I post the picture?:confused1: I have one on my iPhoto.
  2. Congrats!!! How exciting!!! Can't wait to see pix. I'm on a Mac too--what works fastest for me is that I usually do a mock E-mail (send pic from iPhoto to E-mail) to post b/c my pixel size is so large, I choose to shrink it to medium size, and then I drag the pic from the mock E-mail into the attachment window that pops up when I hit the paperclip icon. Click upload pictures, close the window once it finishes uploading, and it should be there.
  3. WHOA!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS, 2much!!!!! Please post pics asap, I'm dying to see your new baby!!!!!!
  4. Congrats!!! :yahoo:
  5. congrats!!! :yahoo::yahoo::drool::drool:
  6. Gold togo and pall is a gorgey combo......Congratulations....your excitement is contageous!!
  7. Congrats.
  8. I'm on a mac as well and i'm a total computer idiot but if you drag it to your desktop, then you can go to the website imageShack.com - Your Photo and Imaging Portal and make it small enough to post in tpf

i love that combo!! congrats!!
  9. Woohoo!!! That's super!
  10. Congratulations, you are one lucky lady !

Your new Birkin is a forever classic, I know you will love it for many years to come.

11. cant wait for your pics!!!! congrats!!!
  12. Many congrats! Great colour... you're so lucky to get it so quickly!!! :yahoo:
  13. Congrats!!!:yahoo:
  14. Congratulations.:yahoo:
    Now how come I can't get that lucky.:crybaby:
  15. I'm still trying to upload the photo - Ugh - I hate this!:crybaby: