Just got back from the outlets, whew what a haul!

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
Just got back from the outlets! Way better then I thought.

After getting over the fact that it was outdoors and very spread out (don't know why I thought it was a mall) I had a blast! Went a little crazy!

My haul:
Coach: tote, 2 wrislets, agenda, scarf, cleaner and conditioner
Jones NY: 2 pairs of slacks, 4 pairs of peddle pushers, 3 tops
Sanrio: Some super cute hello kitty, etc charms (I know, what a geek)
Claire's: a bunch of cute stocking stuffers
Bath and Body Works: Tons of stuff, seriuosly 2 shopping bags full, less than $75!!
Crabtree and Evelyn: cool gift potpouri bowls, filled goodies and wrapped...$6!!
Cole Haan: 3 pairs of shoes...love Cole Haan shoes...so comfy!!
Keds: 2 pairs of shoes

Biggest disappiontment the polo store.

Best Surprise: Bath and Body works, I love this stuff and it was so reasonable. All full size products, first quality, overstock from stores 1.99 - 3.99! Yummy lipglosses, perfect for little holiday gifts, reg. 10.00, 1.99! Awesome cold/sinus relief giftpack reg. 17.50, 2.99!! Can you imagine how perfect to give a friend who is under the weather...what a sweet pick me up. Got 4 for my gift closet!

Which outlets did you go to? Sounds like it was great!

Here is the outlet I went to:

Gilroy Premium Outlets

It is only about 30 minutes away from me, but I had never been...lol. When I tried outlet shopping last (granted about 5 years ago) I was totally unimpressed. But the boredom of DH being gone drove me to it today....and I am so glad! I don't think I will ever go to a regular coach or bath and body works again.