Just got back from Stockholm with a Vuitton goodie ..

1. I was able to get 'The birth of modern luxury'!! It was still wrapped in plastic when I got it! I could even choose between french or english :tup: :nuts:! Also the SA saw my Miroir speedy and said she would be getting the miroir lockit on monday or something like that and that she could reserve one for me if I liked!! I was really amazed at how gooood the CS was (compared to Vuitton Copenhagen!) - unfortuneatly I cant afford the lockit at all right now..'siigh' - I also picked up a Damier azur catalogue aswell..

2. yay, congrats! :tup:

3. Congrats!

4. Congrats! That book is awesome!

5. Congrats!!

6. wow, you got one? LUCKY!!!!!! They're all sold out here, and the only way to get one is to pay the insane prices on eBay :sad: I DREAM of getting one!

7. Congrats!!!!

8. Congrats and happy reading! Did you choose English or French? I would get whatever I could!

9. ooh - congrats!

10. I got the english version .. it seems like an awesome read and a great addition to my small fashion book collection..

11. congrats may I ask how much was it ?? I want one aswell...

12. How nice!! I really regret that I did not get it when it came out.... Enjoy~!!

13. Congrats!

14. Congrats!!!!!!

15. Congrats! You are so lucky to get the book as I have been trying to get it for a long time now. No luck for me