Just Got Back From Saks Sale..here Is What Is There!~

1. OK-i AM TRYING TO TYPE WHILE MY PUPPY IS CHEWING ON ME...LOL....EXCUSE THE MESS...THEY HAD ALL CHANEL CaMBON PINK AND BEIGE ON SALE...EVEN HAD THE MULTI POCKET..REG TOTE,BOWLER,WALLET....AND POCHETTES IN BOTH COLORS
    MJ DIANE BAG IN CAMEL-30 PERCENT OFF..aSK FOR dONNA 1610-667-1550 EXT 258

THEN THE LAST THING IS DIOR HAD A WICKED 40 PERCENT OFF SOME AWESOME BAGS TOO ..I SPENT 2300 IN LV..SO I WAS DONE BEFORE I SAW THE DIOR...SNIFF....SNIFF..THEY HAD THE BURGUNDY BROWN LEATHER BAGS WITH THE FLORAL EMBROIDERY ALL 40 OFF TODAY only!!!!! sniff!!
    I got the Tulum Gm and the LV antigua messenger bag...had to stop somewhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Wow - thanks for the update! Sounds like you grabbed some great stuff. I'm heading into the Neimans sale today- maybe they'll good stuff too1

3. man...I wish I was in the states....

4. When is the sale over...is it just one day?

5. Wow! Thanks for the heads up Jill! And great purchases! Congrats!

6. Do you know what color multipocket was on sale? And how much it was going for? Thanks! Really appreciate the heads up. Congrats on your new purchases

7. How much were the chanel bags? i'm debating going...

8. The Chanel..I think were 30% off..the multi pocket was beige! They had alot of the Ligne Cambon on sale...Dior was 40% off..today only

9. I love the embroidery on white line. I'm not that familiar with Chanel to know what it's called but it was so beautiful.

10. Aww I wish I saw this thread earlier. I just called them and some SA responded in the most *****iest tone "Um, we're closed". :censor:

11. Ohhh .. is this all Saks? When is this sale going to end?

12. Closed!?!?

13. Oooh, a beige Chanel cambon would be :heart: Too bad it was only one day :sad:

Thanks for the info, Jill!

14. The sale is *SIC* love it! Walked out with a Dior saddle, 2 pair of Louboutins.:roflmfao:

15. hehe Jill, r u stock-piling for more bags? can't wait to see the pics..