Just got Azur 25 & it's too small

1. :crybaby: I thought that I wanted a smaller bag, but I was wrong. :hysteric: Speedy Azur 25 just looks too small for me (5'7"). It has been a couple of months since I tried it on in the boutique, so I ordered a 25 over the phone. Now that it's here, I'm wanting a 30. Guess I'll send it back. Oh, why does choosing a bag seem so difficult. :s Anyone else with this problem????

2. Ugh I know what you mean. I have only one 25 (the Cerises) and the rest are 30 or above..I honestly feel awkward carrying the Cerises now because it's so tiny. Maybe you can get a 30 instead?

3. Sorry to hear..

4. awww...too bad you don't like it....

Personally I prefer the 25, the 30 is just too big for lil me (I'm 5'2)

good luck exchanging for the 30! I hope they'll still have some in stock cuz the azur's pretty hot in the US.

5. Get the bag you really love Kathy.

6. It's ok, return it and change it for the 30. Although the 25 is enough to keep everything, I still like the Speedies 30.

7. I can understand what you're saying kathyd, I have the damier in 30 and the azur in 25. when I get used to carrying one, and then switch to the other, it ends up either feeling to big or too small. I'm 5'6"-5'7" but I like the cuteness of the 25...I guess I just like the variety!

8. Of course, however I have made an exception...I would ALWAYS wear a 30 speedy, but the best husband in the world tracked down a Myrtille 25 for me for Christmas...so I am adapting to that. It's the thought there that counts.

You need your 30 Azur though...it works better for you.

9. Sorry to hear that, but at least you can exchange it :smile:

10. Tell the truth, I should get the 30.............
    [​IMG]

11. i don't know but I love my Azur speedy 25" more than 30.

12. Thanks everyone. I'm sleeping on it tonight. I thought it would be a cute size, but guess I'm used to the 30. lol.

13. The bag looks nice on you and against the pink...It didn't look too small, but I can't decide it myself. :push:

14. I like both speedy25 and 30..but for mono i prefer 30 and for azur i like in 25.its just me so if u not happy with it exchange it! Good luck..^^

15. I think the 25 DOES look good on you, but you have to make the final decision.