Just got a pair of heels for $11.35 on zappos...

1. repost of another thread...

Zappos price: $96.35
    Piperlime price: $18.99 -- Free Standard Shipping
    Final Zappos price after PM: $11.35 -- Plus Free Overnight Shipping

Link of the shoes
    http://www.zappos.com/n/p/p/7276778/c/270.html

they're ok, but for $11.35, I thought this was a deal

2. wow - what a deal, gotta love pricematches. the shoes are quite cute too.

3. I just ordered these! Thanks for posting!!

4. how do i make it show for the $11 dollar price?

5. You can't -- you have to call them at 800-927-7671 and tell them you want to pricematch to Piperlime (assuming both places have your exact same size and color).

6. ohhhh - thanks for reminder about price matching!!!!

7. Zappos is awesome! A few months ago, I scored a pair of gorgeous BCBG suede pumps for $30 because of the price matching! (Retail was $195!)

8. Score!!!!!!
    I just ordered them. Ohhhh, I cant wait until Tuesday! Thanks so much for posting. :biggrin:

9. That's a good deal.

10. I love those shoes! They are just what I was looking for, but they have none left in my size :sad: hopefully they will show up again later today.

11. wow great tip. I just ordered mine.

12. I :heart::heart::heart: Zappos!

The customer service people are always super friendly and the return policy is so easy and convenient. I just ordered some athletic shoes for my bf and the sales person went to another website I found the shoes for a cheaper price and did the 110% price match for me on the spot!

13. Do you have the link to Piperlime? I can't seem to find the shoes on there. I doubt they have size 5, but it's such a great deal that I have to at least check. Zappos def has it in 5 though.

14. Just looked it up, they are all out of the shoes. Someone posted them up on slickdeals and they must have been bought up!