Just got a new Petrol Spy from Bergdorfs!

acegirl

Apr 27, 2006
First of all, thank you MPark46 for mentioning they had one today!:flowers:

I called them after I read your post & someone already had it on hold. I thought for sure it would be someone from PF who read that Bergdorf's had 1 last Petrol Spy. Anyway, she took my info & said if the other girl didn't call back or come in to get it she would let me know. Well, the SA just called & said the bag was mine! I'm just giddy! I sold my honey Spy a few months back & have regretted it ever since. The Petrol is my absolute dream color:love: Happy dance~

acegirl said:
First of all, thank you MPark46 for mentioning they had one today!:flowers:

I called them after I read your post & someone already had it on hold. I thought for sure it would be someone from PF who read that Bergdorf's had 1 last Petrol Spy. Anyway, she took my info & said if the other girl didn't call back or come in to get it she would let me know. Well, the SA just called & said the bag was mine! I'm just giddy! I sold my honey Spy a few months back & have regretted it ever since. The Petrol is my absolute dream color:love: Happy dance~

How funny. It was me who had the Petrol on hold!!!!! :lol:
I never called back b-cuz I couldnt figure out what I wanted to do.

I'm glad it went to a purse forum member.
Small world :P

Iluvbags said:
How funny. It was me who had the Petrol on hold!!!!! :lol:
I never called back b-cuz I couldnt figure out what I wanted to do.

I'm glad it went to a purse forum member.
Small world :P

Oh my gosh, see I KNEW it had to be someone from here! We all have such great taste;) Thanks!!

On another note with all my calling around looking for Spy colors I found a honey, a white and a silver/gold.

I'm confused as hell. All three are great colors.

I'm going to start a thread about it. i need help on whick one to choose :yes: :yes:

Iluvbags said:
On another note with all my calling around looking for Spy colors I found a honey, a white and a silver/gold.

I'm confused as hell. All three are great colors.

I'm going to start a thread about it. i need help on whick one to choose :yes: :yes:

Well, I had the Honey before & it's gorgeous! I would be too scared to carry a white one.

& thanks everyone!