Just got a GREAT deal on a Juicy Couture Handbag.

1. I got it on e-bay. Waiting for it to come in the mail. Question is...is it authentic?

http://www.auctiva.com/hostedimages/showimage.aspx?gid=320960&image=57215695&images=57215678,57215695,57215731,57215770&formats=0,0,0,0&format=0

I believe it is, which is why I placed a bid. The seller says it is, and it looks authentic. Its about 3 years old. Is there anything else I should be looking for on the bag??

Come on all you juicy lovers out there. I need some tips. :heart:

2. I really hope so. Unfortunately, I am not an expert at all. I am sure someone wise will come along and share their thoughts though!

3. I sure hope so, but I dont know anything about Juicy bags, and they even counterfeited? I dont think I have ever seen one? But for future reference you should get authenticity before bidding and dont always believe the seller.

EDIT:NVM I saw your other thread

4. I LOVE the color. It looks real to me but I am not an expert- I got scammed with a fake Juicy dog carrier from eBay so Juicys are definitely counterfeited.

5. to be honest, I don't think I can tell from these pictures. I have to say I have not seen this colour before - but since its a few years old it is possible they had this colour before...

I guess u can pay attention to the tags when it comes through - and check out the hardware and such - or even email Juicy Couture for verification...

Good luck!

6. Hi there...I have the same bag in a greenish colour.. baby fluff is what I think the name of it is. From what I can see yours looks just like mine, I didn't bring mine in here to check. JC IS faked, I have seen several fake items, the hardware is usually an overly shiny fake looking gold color which shouts "i'm fake". This looks authentic to me. I can get my bag later and take some pics if you'd like...let me know