Just found out what DH REALLY thinks of my bbags...

My DH absolutely hated Balenciaga when I first started buying them. Now he has developed a liking for them except for the color black - he detests Bals in black. The only exception is my Black Shopping which I use for work.
:roflmfao: Why is that? The only one my finace hated was my black City. It had beautiful leather, but he kept making comments on it so I sold it. Not because he didn't like it, but it made me think differently about it. He thought it looked too biker babe. :sad: We live in the Keys so black bags aren't that big here. However he liked my flat brass and pebbled Firsts. Maybe because they are smaller and have the longer strap? But he disliked the City. He would say things like "Getting ready to get on your Harley" :cursing:
Whatever.... if I can ever find a black with silver he can just deal with me being a *biker babe*:P

:roflmfao: Why is that? The only one my finace hated was my black City. It had beautiful leather, but he kept making comments on it so I sold it. Not because he didn't like it, but it made me think differently about it. He thought it looked too biker babe. :sad: We live in the Keys so black bags aren't that big here. However he liked my flat brass and pebbled Firsts. Maybe because they are smaller and have the longer strap? But he disliked the City. He would say things like "Getting ready to get on your Harley" :cursing:
Whatever.... if I can ever find a black with silver he can just deal with me being a *biker babe*:P

Mine loves bikes :P , not harley but BMW...now he still doesn't like b-bags thinks they are dull :confused1: . Now he really likes and wants me to keep my RV, and he prefers the GH, guys are funny

My husband likes my cornflower city the most, then my 06 lilac city, and my black city last. Again, it's his least favorite like some of you have noted (it's my most versatile bag, though).

My husband likes my cornflower city the most, then my 06 lilac city, and my black city last. Again, it's his least favorite like some of you have noted (it's my most versatile bag, though).

This sounds a bit like mine...I think men do often (not always) prefer "joyful" colors.

Oh haha. Thanks catcat. Apparently I am slow. Thanks for the clarification. PS. My SO loves the new GH. Isnt that funny? You would think they would like something less flashy, but he says it adds "class" to the bag.

This is a fun thread! My boyfriend loves my Anis Twiggy...though he thinks I use it too much. The handles are getting pretty dark, but I don't care. He says it looks "abused", lol!