Just Found Out That My Old Boss Has Leukemia....

1. I wanted to send her a card, but what type would be appropriate? Get well? I worked at a nursing home and she was my supervisor. I just found out that she has leukemia today and that she has just started treatment. Any advice would be great. Thanks all!! :yes:

2. Maybe a thinking of you card, or just a pretty blank one with a note from you. I'm sure she will appreciate your support. I'll keep her in my prayers.

3. I usually send a healing masses card to people that are fighting a serious illness.

4. I usually send a healing masses card to people that are fighting a serious illness.

5. I like the idea of A **Thinking Of You*** card. Maybe blank inside, so you could add your own personal thoughts and words.:heart:

6. I didn't even think about the "Thinking About You" cards. Thanks so much everyone!! Came thru again for me.

7. I agree with everyone here missypoo, blank or "thinking of you." Something where you can write your own message.

8. Sorry to hear that about your boss...I think a "thinking of you" card is a great idea.

9. Thanks everyone. We went through alot of supervisors while my 6 years at the job, and she was my favorite. Very kind lady. And not so long ago her son was in a car accident. He was thrown out of the vehicle and paralyzed from the waist down. I feel so sad for her and the family. I do hope things go better for them.