Just for TPF...shirley and company new deal!!

1. I got this in an email to share with everyone.

<tt><tt>rep@shirleyandcompany.com wrote:
    Hi again LVBaby!
    >>
    >> I thought about the Purse Forum community, and how nice all of you
    are.
    >> I would like to extend an exclusive offer to the Purse Forum
    members.
    >> All members will receive 20% off any order through December 31,2007
    plus
    >> free shipping on orders of $75.00 or more.
    >> Use promotion code: thepurseforum</tt></tt></pre>

ENJOY!!

2. Aww, this is totally sweet of her!! I'm going to go there now and see if there's anything that tickles my fancy. Thanks for posting!

3. I bought the Juicy Bowler Bag from them last week Cindy is so sweet. I love company's that give me deals and price match!:supacool:

4. I ordered a Juicy velour track suit in light pink.
    I can't wait for it to come! :wlae:

5. I just got my bag today and I love it!!! :heart:
    I'm going to get some keychians for gifts.

6. littlewing...what color did you get the bowler in? I was going to order tan but I'm afraid it will get dirty, so I'm thinking about black.

7. I hope their server crashes!!!!!!! Spent too much money there. I messed up and put a space in between the three words and it didn't calculate the discount, but fixed it when I emailed her.

8. Ladies this site is awesome! They do price match and riht now theres a sale for 20-25% off and free shipping!! I bought all my juicy couture bags from them....They really have the sweetest customer service ever!

9. Awwww, that's so sweet. I haven't ordered there, but I think I will be. Hehehe! She knows how to get us spending more money in her store - LOL!

10. It is refreshing to have an online site that has a personality too.

11. Hi-ClassBaby...I've had a really good shopping experience there too.
    Hey...maybe I need another bag! lol!:tup:

12. thats so nice! thanks for posting!

13. The new promotional code is decembersale to get the 20% off plus the free shipping. The owner (Cindy) emailed me back they were having some shopping cart problems. I had one of my cards declined and I know I'm bad, but not quite that bad. Anyway, I called her back with the numbers and got it squared away but I think the problem was taken care of. They have a pretty good selection for a small store.

14. I love when Juicy is on sale!

15. Hi-ClassBaby, have you ever seen the ruched nylon in person anywhere?
    I can't decide if I like it....