Just for fun, what's on your LUST list?? pics preferred

I'd like the white hippie bag and these:
Love the new avator, finzup...tho I miss your pretty face. We could be soul sistas...those bags are the top of my list too...Mandy in whiskey my number ONE...will cut left arm off for that one (since I carry my bags on my right...hehehehehehe)

In addition to my signature bag that is arriving Tuesday,
THESE are on my list!

Thanks to mzkyie for this pic of the April Flip Flops.
I STILL don't have them! UGH!:nuts:
flipflops.jpg

green.jpg

05C.jpg

04C.jpg

03c.jpg

02C.jpg

01C.jpg
WANT, WANT, WANT those flip floppers...I think there is a thread going around about those...they are now very hard to find (boo)!

Love the new avator, finzup...tho I miss your pretty face. We could be soul sistas...those bags are the top of my list too...Mandy in whiskey my number ONE...will cut left arm off for that one (since I carry my bags on my right...hehehehehehe)

Just switching my avatars up a bit.. actually I got tired of seeing my face and found the eye was kinda cute :smile:

thanks for your compliment!! :smile:

Don't be!! My wishlist is super long too! Nothing to be ashamed about. :yes: Besides, we all live for Coach. :lol:

LOL... exactly!! Nothing to be ashamed about!! My wishlist is usually as long as yours, but unfornuately nothing has been catching my eye this time around!! I can't wait until Fall though!!
Oh beautiful red/burgundy/maroon (preferably satchel style) bag... where art thou??? ;)

Edit: Whoa~! Finzup, I just realized you switched avatars!! I like it!!

The only things on my wishlist are a Legacy satchel in brown (which I will not be getting anytime in the near future) and a Legacy slim wallet in black.
attachment.php

I have no need for the wallet though since I just won this off of ebay:

7ad2_1.JPG

Attachments

• untitled5.JPG
    untitled5.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 150
Okay so Indigowaters and I were totally separated at birth. Brace yourselves: Here goes.

10619_BKHSD-1_d2.jpg

10650_B4NA-1_d2.jpg

10760_B4MC-1_d2.jpg

10786_B4KH-1_d2-1.jpg

10858_BKHMC-1_d2-1.jpg

80163_WMRD-1_d2.jpg

94063_SVP6_t.jpg

98159_MTI_d2.jpg

That's all... for now... how embarassing... Don't forget to see the attached images too.... hehehehe....

Attachments

• 2156_SKHCA_d2.jpg
    2156_SKHCA_d2.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 8837_SKHFX_d2.jpg
    8837_SKHFX_d2.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 10330_B4NA-1_d2.jpg
    10330_B4NA-1_d2.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 10329_B4WY-1_d2.jpg
    10329_B4WY-1_d2.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 10537_BKHCA-1_d2.jpg
    10537_BKHCA-1_d2.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 18
I have so many things that I want. I'm getting a big commission check on the 15th, plus it's the day after my birthday, and I'm thinking it's going to be a free-for-all! :happydance:

Ergo Leather Tote in Turquoise
B4TU-1_s.jpg

Ergo Leather Mini Wallet
40501_BTUKH_c.jpg

Ergo Handbag Keyfob
92083_B4PK_c.jpg

Marie Ballet Flat
Q189_TOMC_c.jpg

Tortoise Keyfob
92095_SVMC_t.jpg

Mini Sig Picture Frame Keyfob, in Pink
92015_SVKH_t.jpg

Chocolate Signature Cotton Carly (Medium)
297598_fpx.tif

I also want an agenda, but I don't like any of the ones that are out now. I'm going to go outlet shopping soon to search for one that I like.

11009_B4BK_t.jpg

Ergo Large Patent Leather Hobo. But it's here, in my parents' bathroom taunting me until next week.

10744_B4WT_t.jpg

Ergo Large Tote (in turquoise). I'll most likely get this during the next PCE.

10725_SVSN_t.jpg

Soho Pebbled Leather Satchel in Sand. This is my newest lust. It's also got the silver hardware so I can use all my charms.

10842_BKHMC_t.jpg

Signature Multi-Stripe Multifunction Tote. Would love this for my trip coming up as it would make a fabulous carry-on. I like the brown leather with it more than the patent white on the other pieces.

10342_BKHGD_t.jpg

Legacy Mandy in either the khaki/ebony or khaki/white combo (or both! LOL). I love the crispness of the khaki/white, but the khaki/ebony would probably be more practical for me.

I'll have more later, but I have to go and get ready to go out to my Weight Watchers meeting.