Just did a little make up shopping...any opinions on what I bought

1. Chanel Glossimer in Pagoda (my first glossimer!)
    Chanel Inimitable mascara
    Chanel nailpolish--blue satin and azur

MAC eyeshadow in naked lunch and shale

Estee Lauder double wear foundation
    EL foundation brush (my first foundation brush, the other thread inspired me)

I got some EL samples of their skin care...i just put the nighttime repair and moisturizer on, it already feels and looks great!

2. Are you happy with the Glossimer? I :heart: them! They last long on me and feel nice and rich.

I also love the eyeshadow colors you picked!

Congrats on the new purchases!
  3. I've been thinking of trying Glossimer. I'm actually a fan of lipglass.

Naked lunch is a great shade, too.
  4. I wear Pagoda everyday, I love it, very pretty shade.
  5. Love chanel glossimers! And I just bought blue satin today!
  6. Pagoda is one of my favorite glossimer colors!!
  7. I :heart: glossimers! Pagoda is one of my favorites too! My HG mascara is Chanel Inimitable waterproof. :yes:
  8. Sounds like you picked some awesome stuff! The only item I've used is the mascara and loved it. I'm dyin to try chanel gloss though, I know everyone here loves it:yes:
  9. I love glossimers! Try one in Impanema, next. Oh, and Chanel polishes stay put for so long!
  10. Good stuff :tup:
  11. I love anything Chanel!! Good choices. The Inimitable really is great!! As for the polishes, I find Chanel's last longer on my nails than OPI or anything else. Can't say from firsthand experience about the EL Double Wear; though I do have a friend that swears by it. Enjoy!!
  12. Did you find that the Estee Lauder foundation is a good match for your skintone? Did you try any of the Chanel foundations? I ask because I'm also Indian and I've wanted to try Chanel foundation but I'm not sure it will match my skin.
  13. great choices, own all of those brands/formulas in various colors!
  14. I love everything! Wow great choices!!! Pagoda is so lovely! For a frostier look in the same tone, try Blizzard. It's my go to gloss! Though right now I am wearing a lot of Eclipse. LUV the mascara and polishes too!!!!
  15. Yay I love your purchases. I just bought the Chanel Inimitable mascara to try it out and I'm actually quite impressed!