Just curious - Popincourt Haut or Batignolles Horizontal?

1. Seeing those pics made me wonder which you prefer and why? thanks gals!

2. Popincourt. I really like them both, but if I had to choose, I would get the Popincourt first because the Batignolle is a little slouchy, and I like a little structure.

3. I like the BH. My sis has the pop, and I just think it looks a bit too structured, a little boring. I got my BH today, it's still structured, but not too stiff due to the curves. My hubby liked it too and commented that it was a "nice bag." Mind you that LV is his arch enemy!

4. Well, I think you know which one. ;)

I'm pretty sure that the BH is going to be my next Louis Vuitton bag purchase though, so how about that, they're both great ! :biggrin:

5. Definitely Batignolles! The side buckles and rounded shape just make it more "special" to me than the Haut's flat surfaces.

6. BH.

It's taking over my obsession with the Cabas Piano.

Droool :love:

7. BH for me too.

8. Well to me they are completely different bags. PH is a purse and BH is a tote. So I say it just depends on what you are looking for.

Correct me if I'm wrong ladies, I haven't held a BH in awhile.

9. But is the BH just enormous? Too big for an everyday purse??

10. Definitely BH, Popin would be my second choice. I use my pochette accessories inside to hold my keys etc. I have alot of stuff that I lug around, such as books, so BH is great.

11. BH --- love it.

12. I like the PH better cause of it's shape and the cute gold balls!

13. The PC has a zipper top which is nice. I have the BH but think I would have prefered to have the PC. Also the BH is not too big for an everyday bag, it is just the right size!

14. I really like the BH...especially after seeing Texaschic's new one!!

15. I like both but I think the BH is bigger(?) so yeah BH!