Just curious...has anyone ever owned a Cromia?? (Made in Italy)

I just got one on a visit to Tuscany, Italy last week for a 150 euros. Address for those in San Vincenzo. Claudio Borse, V . Emmanuele 11 85, Livorno. Phone number 00390 565701343. I have bought so many bags in this shop and the service is just fab.

I own a cromia yellow leather. I bought it five years ago and it still looks pretty good. Can't wait for their new collection. Right now I'm currently completing my longchamp le pliages bags..:nuts:

I had to search for this brand . I was looking for a white bag and came across this brand in Marshals. Admittedly I did not know the brand, never heard of it before. But the minute I laid eyes on it there was no other bag for me. I have gotten complements every time I wear it from the bus boy to the pilot. It is sophisticated an made from leather yes leather! We all know how leather bags can look boring and school 'marm -ish' but no this one is off the chain and the swag:graucho: on this bag is turned up way high. Ill try not to wear it out because its a keeper and the design is timeless!

Just got one as a gift from someone who recently shopped in Florence. It is quite a lovely bag. Very ornate with hardware, and it is featured on their website (cromia.com)as part of their fall line.... Don't know this designer, but was just curious if there are others of you out there who own one. Thanks very much:yes: :yes: :yes:
I see Cromia in TJMaxx from time to time... Check it out in your area! Love the brand. Their bags don't look cheap.