Just couldn't resist this little beauty....

1. I saw this beauty sitting on a shelf in Harrods, and couldn't stop myself from having her because I knew that if I didn't buy her I'll be looking for this bag a few months down the road. Yes I know that she has appeared a bit too close to her older ottone sister, but I just thought I'd present MISS FERRO PYRAMID!!!! It may be my imagination or maybe I never looked too closely the first time round, but the new batch of ferro goodies seem a bit brighter whereas initally the colour seemed too close to black to me (but then again it could be the horrendous BV lighting)..... All the pics are taken in natural light with no flash, yes people, there is definately a BV party going on in my closet :party:
    pyramid 001.jpg pyramid 002.jpg pyramid 003.jpg pyramid 004.jpg pyramid 005.jpg
  2. Congrats Syma. Our little collection of BVs here in Seattle will party along with yours!
  3. Spectacular, Syma! What a great colour, and thanks for the pix. Some action shots now, please?
  4. You've done it again!! Another beauty!!
  5. Wow, Syma, another great addition to your ever-growing BV collection (we need to see some family pics!!!)

The new Ferro really looks a little lighter to the one I saw last year!
  6. wow Syma, congratulations. Really beautiful. The pyramid appeals to me more and more.
  7. Wow Syma - beautiful! I've only seen ferro once IRL and I don't know if it was new or old... All I know is that I really liked it and would like a Montaigne in ferro!!
  8. Syma, you've got yourself a beauty! I love the color ferro and I love the pyramid style...a match made in heaven! Wear it in good health.
  9. Oh wow Syma!! Your new Pyramid is gorgeous!

Love your Ottone Sloane too and see it has taken over your Red Chanel as your avatar! Must be special!! :nuts:
  10. Wow, I love the color. What a beautiful bag.
  11. Wow, what a great buy. Congratulations. I can see why you couldn't resist.
  12. syma,
    congrats on the beautiful purchase!
    the colour is very nice.....enjoy it!
  13. Congrats on another stunning purchase! :party:Action and collection pics please. :love::heart::love:
  14. My God, woman! You are fast becoming the Queen of Sloanes! Congratulations, if I wasn't so in love with the ottone, I would have gone for the ferro too. I am not a silver girl, be it in jewellery or accessories, but the sloane in ferro that I saw at HN was delicious. Enjoy it in good health!
  15. What a wonderful collection you have, Syma! This is a beauty--congrats!