Just closed the deal on an HG!!!!

1. I am sooo excited and only you could understand how I feel! I just won and MINT 04 Pistachio first :yahoo:!!!!!! I am soooo psyched! Of course, I am also sooooo banned for like, the rest of the year! LOL! But I never in a million years thought I'd score something like this (especially since it wasn't until recently that I decided that pistachio was an HG of mine)!

I will be sure to share pics once she gets here! Thanks for letting me share!

2. So awesome!!!! Congratulations on an amazing bag!!! I can't wait to see pics!!!

3. CONGRATS!!! Can't wait to see better pics when she is in your hands ;)

4. ^^ yippy, congrats sweetie!!! :yahoo:

5. Thanks so much coutureobsessed, hmwe46 and aallabama!

I will definitely post pics once she's here!

6. congrats, dont forget the pics!!!!

7. Pistachio is a lovely color; it is the only b-bag color that I have not seen in person (in terms of colors prior to '07). Congratulations; that is a super rare find!

8. congrats willow! can't wait for you to get her!

9. Congrat!! That is so exciting... can't wait to see the pics... :smile:

10. Thank you so much everyone! I definitely will post pics once she arrives!!!

11. Congrats!!! who dod you get her from??/Can't wait to see the pix!
    Congrats !!!!

12. ^^^^ I actually got her off eBay which amazes me - I never seem to come upon anything fantastic on hter. When I saw the bag this morning, it still had 6 days left in the auction. I asked the seller if she'd do a BIN and expected not to hear back from her (as it seems that I NEVER hear back from sellers when I ask them questions), but she got back to me and put in a BIN for me! She's been very nice too!

13. congrats. can't wait to see pics. love pistachio!

14. Congrats!!!

15. Yay! So happy for you! I can't wait to see pictures, I always :heart: pistachio bbag pics!