Just clearing the air, please don't flame me

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have much inner beauty, msbroberts. I don't think many people would have responded with such grace and dignity as you have.

It's the love and respect you show time and time again for your in-laws (as well as for the people on this forum) that reflects your inner being most truthfully, more than any bag on your arm ever can.

Happy Birthday, msbroberts! :drinkup:

You have much inner beauty, msbroberts. I don't think many people would have responded with such grace and dignity as you have.

It's the love and respect you show time and time again for your in-laws (as well as for the people on this forum) that reflects your inner being most truthfully, more than any bag on your arm ever can.

Happy Birthday, msbroberts! :drinkup:

Well said rainrowan! Just perfect.:yes:

Happy Birthday from me too and I am glad today is better for you than yesterday. Coming back and writing that took guts and it was very generous to those of us (or only me?) who wanted to know how the story ended. Thank you for that.

I read your original post and the thread that followed yesterday and felt HORRIBLE for you.

This is the way I see it. You have the right attitude, for sure. You have an amazing MIL who loves you dearly and THAT is more important than ANY handbag in the world and I'm sure I don't even need to tell you that.

The gift she gave you is beautiful! The thought behind the gift was even moreso. Enjoy your bag and cherish the givers more than the gift itself. At the end of the day, these are just things. We love them and love talking about them and sharing photos of them here, but again - they are just things.

Congratulations to you, enjoy your beautiful day and your loving family! I look forward to more posts from you!!

This is so well said! I completely agree! Happy birthday, and OF COURSE you are always welcome here!!! Big Hugs!!!!

MsB, you are inspiring my first post! I have been reading the boards for almost 2 months, and have enjoyed your posts. I felt so bad for you yesterday and was so glad to see your post tonight I had to break my silence.

You have displayed amazing grace and courage under fire. Enjoy your beautiful birthday birkin! Give your in-laws a big hug and remain calm around your SIL.

Happy! Happy! Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.