Just bought this...what do you all think?

1. I saw it on the Barney's website marked down from $1250 to $750. I got it in Hazelnut, which I believe is a medium tan color. I have no idea what season it's from or the name (I looked pretty thoroughly through the reference library and didn't see anything like it). I really like the look of it...anyone else have an opinion?

2. I think it's from Spring 06, it's the Amanda bag. I think it's super cute, and from what I've heard, most people are surprised how roomy this bag is. I think you made a good choice!
  3. Very cute.
  4. i think its very glam and girly. very cute. great buy!! im jealose!
  5. I had never seen the style, but I think it is cute!
  6. Great choice!
  7. I almost bought that bag. Love it!
  8. Great deal! The Amanda IS very roomy! Enjoy the bag when you get it!
  9. I think it is very cute
  10. Thanks for all the positive feedback, ladies! I think I will enjoy it alot and it is a very girly, somewhat dressy bag, which I need. As far as the style, it looks exactly like the Amanda (thank you, ThiThi!), but with one difference...the handle is a chain rather than leather straps. Bag.lover, we need you! Is this an Amanda or something else?
  11. I've never seen IRL - but thought WOW :drool:when I saw pic. I love that there are still MJ bags out there that you KNOW are genuine, but less known (and less likely faked!).
    On sale is even sweeter!!!
  12. Very nice. :yes:
  13. I think it's lovely! Enjoy her!
  14. I think it's very pretty! Congrats!!
  15. I think its beautiful! Congrats and enjoy!!