just bought. opinions?

1. hey there!

well, i love Mike & Chris leather jackets, already own the maxwell in espresso and jasper in black, and have been on a search for the Dylan in cognac without any luck. =( so, i was browsing through eBay and found a really REALLY goodlooking "replacement." the Vince bomber jacket. what do you guys think? should i have held out for the Dylan or is the Vince jacket is gorrrgeous? i find it tdf, but wondering what you guys think! :yes:

PICTURES COURTESY OF eBay SELLER. NOT THE ONE I BOUGHT FROM. THEY ARE JUST STOCK PHOTOS. hehe, need a little disclaimer.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and this is the dylan..
    [​IMG]

2. i think the bomber jacket is adorable but i am in love with the dylan!!! Dylan is worth the wait imo!

3. I like the dylan better so I think it's worth the wait

4. I like them both, but the dylan more. How long would you have to wait?

5. i like the cut of the vince better. nice fit.
    great colour!

6. Definitely loving the Vince one!!!!

7. BOth are totally adorable! I say, if you really want the Dylan, wait a little longer. That Vince in really great, tho so if its more of a toss up to you, I'd go with the VInce.

8. I really like them both.

9. ITA I love the Dylan that Jessica Simpson (?) is wearing. I prefer it without the trimmed collar. Both are nice though, but if given a choice I'd pick the Dylan.

10. My friend has the dylan, I think its better to fit the style of your body more, and its more fitted.

11. [​IMG]

12. i like the dylan much more - but how are you planning to wear it?

13. Cute!

14. Both are cute but I like the Dylan too. The colar on the first one is putting me off. It reminds me of my high school's letterman jackets.

15. I really like the Dylan.