Just bought my very first coach!

1. In fact, my very first designer bag! I've always wanted the small soho hobo, and I stumbled across the pebbled leather version at TJ maxx for $100! Its a lovely pond color, and I am totally in love!!!:yahoo:
  2. Congrats on your very first Coach bag! :tup: Sounds like you got it at a good deal too.

Pics please!

*gets ready to head off to TJMaxx * :graucho:
  3. congrats on your first purchase. i'm no coach expert but "pond color" sounds really nice. is that a sort of blue?
  4. congrats!!! :tup: post pics!!! :drool:
  5. Hooray! The picture where I am holding it is probably the best representation of the color- the others are a little too turquoise. The underside of the strap is a gorgeous teal, which I didn't manage to capture. <br> I'm hooked gals! There is no going back!!
    Photo 1.jpg Photo 2.jpg Photo 3.jpg Photo 4.jpg
  6. :yahoo: Yay!! Congrats on your first Coach!! The bag is gorgeous, I love the colour and you look amazing with it. This definitely won't be your last bag:graucho:
  7. Beautiful bag, love the color. Welcome to the Coach side.....you right, there is no turning back. ohhh, what a great place to be.:nuts::graucho:
  8. congrats on ur first coach it is gorgeous!!
  9. That is sooooooo cute & what a great price!
  10. that is so adorable. congrats. that is sooo cute. love the color.
  11. Oh, congratulations!!!!
  12. congrats on your first coach! =]
  13. That's a gorgeous, classic bag; enjoy it!
  14. Beautiful bag! Congrats!
  15. How cute is that!?! and what a great deal you got, congrats! :smile: