Just bought my very first Chloe!!

I've been looking for the perfect bag for awhile now since I got my first car. (Btw, I'm 22...I've had my license since I was 17 but didn't need to drive till recently!!:yes:) I need something to hold all my crap because my Coach wrislet can't hold the keys, glasses I need to drive the car, and all that jazz! So I've been looking and looking and tbh, I'm quite picky, so I couldn't settle on anything. That is, until I came upon the Chloe Paddington!!! After I laid my eyes on one on some blog, I was hooked :heart:! (Better late than never, right?!) For weeks, I kept trying to justify the price...And then I found the purse forum and I have to say, all of you are enablers! :P With every Paddy thread, I fell deeper in love with the Paddy until I just had to have one myself!

Anyway, I finally found the perfect color for me, kaki, on ebay and had it authenticated here (thanks again to those who helped me!) and viola! Well...sort of! Seeing as I'm a newbie to ebay and paypal, I ran into some trouble with verification and whatnot but finally, the storm cleared (about a month later...geez) and I'll be receiving my first Chloe any day now! :yahoo:Now I no longer feel like a PF troll... :sweatdrop:

Can't wait to see your purse!!! Great choice in color! Have to warn you though, Chloe is addicting!!!! Once you receive your kaki, you'll be back for more I can promise you that:yes:. Post pics when you receive her.

I've been looking for the perfect bag for awhile now since I got my first car. (Btw, I'm 22...I've had my license since I was 17 but didn't need to drive till recently!!:yes:) I need something to hold all my crap because my Coach wrislet can't hold the keys, glasses I need to drive the car, and all that jazz! So I've been looking and looking and tbh, I'm quite picky, so I couldn't settle on anything. That is, until I came upon the Chloe Paddington!!! After I laid my eyes on one on some blog, I was hooked :heart:! (Better late than never, right?!) For weeks, I kept trying to justify the price...And then I found the purse forum and I have to say, all of you are enablers! :P With every Paddy thread, I fell deeper in love with the Paddy until I just had to have one myself!

Anyway, I finally found the perfect color for me, kaki, on ebay and had it authenticated here (thanks again to those who helped me!) and viola! Well...sort of! Seeing as I'm a newbie to ebay and paypal, I ran into some trouble with verification and whatnot but finally, the storm cleared (about a month later...geez) and I'll be receiving my first Chloe any day now! :yahoo:Now I no longer feel like a PF troll... :sweatdrop:

Yay, we_travel_fast!!! :wlae:So very happy for you! :okay: I also love to hear "my first Chloe" stories! It's like we're all in a proverbial girls' locker room sharing our yummy stories but unlike the guys... we have NO chance of getting pregnant or catching an STD! Tee hee...

Post pics please!!!

Yay, we_travel_fast!!! :wlae:So very happy for you! :okay: I also love to hear "my first Chloe" stories! It's like we're all in a proverbial girls' locker room sharing our yummy stories but unlike the guys... we have NO chance of getting pregnant or catching an STD! Tee hee...

LOL

Thanks, everyone!! Can't wait till I get my baby! I'm seriously like checking the FedEx tracking thing every few minutes. It's pretty ridiculous...haha

And I can't wait to model it for you ladies!! I'll try to be as fierce as possible. :supacool: