Just bought my first MJ bag & a few questions

1. Hello ladies

I'm so excited that I have to share. I just bought my very first MJ bag, a Blake in Camel color. I called the NM Last Call Center and they had one so I bought it and had it sent to me. It should be here in a few days.

I've been searching the forum as well as the web for a pic of this but I can't seem to find it. They told me it's a Blake in camel color with silver hardware. The only thing I've seen in camel color is quilted. But the SA assured me that it's just regular leather, not quilted. Has anyone seen this bag? Let me know how you like it.

Also, is $520 plus shipping a good price for this bag?

Thanks so much.
    Serene

2. Any Blake on sale is a good deal. The fact that you found one in a neutral color with silver hardware is even better! I'm glad that a fellow tPF member snatched it up!

3. I think $520 for a Blake is a very good deal! I never see the Blakes for that low at my NMLC's. They usually run around $650. Congrats on getting one!! Post pics if you can when you get it. I'd love to see what the camel color looks like. :tup:

4. Yes, that's definitely a good deal. Which NMLC was this? LOL... Hm, it will be more helpful to see what color the interior lining is. There are several camel type colors out there. Let us know when you get it!