Just bought my first LV! BH

1. I am so loving my new Batignolles Horizontal! :yahoo:

Thanks to everyone for posting about their likes and dislikes, it really helped me narrow down my decision. I was looking for a bag for work (business casual) and play, and I am very happy with my choice.

I narrowed my choice down to the Batignolles Horizontal, Batignolles Vertical and the Cabas Piano. The Vertical did not suit me that well, so then it was between the Cabas and Horizontal. I finally chose the Horizontal because it would fit some of my papers whereas the Cabas was a tad too small for that.

I will try to post pictures later but my digital attachment is not working. :sad:

Thanks to all of you for getting me so psyched about my bag! :smile:

2. Congrats! I love my BH too. It is the most pratical bag I have so far.

3. Congrats!

4. Yay! Congrats!:yahoo:

5. Congrats!! Enjoy and wear it in good health:flowers:
    I LOVE mine :love: - the only problem is that now my others Lv are not that loved :crybaby: and I feel guilty:sad:

6. Congrats!

7. Yeah! Good choice!:love:

8. Thanks everyone!

To me, it really is the perfect handbag. It looks adorable over the shoulder and on the wrist. It is even more beautiful in person.

Uh oh, my DH better watch out. I think I am catching the LV fever! :nuts:

9. Congrats! I saw two BH at weekend and they looked superb with a light patina - very stylish.
    Enjoy your LV!

10. congrats!!!!!!!!!

11. Yay congrats on the new bag!

12. I use this one more than anything else. Congrats!!

13. I am lovin your BH too that bag is soo nice!! congrats you will soon want more...just a heads up...LV is sooo irresistable...it never ends...trust me!!

14. Congrats! The BH is the greatest bag EVER! : )

15. congrats!