Just bought my first designer jeans(Paige)

1. I got a ton of info on handbags and jeans after I found this forum. Thank you all for sharing great info and pictures.

Mello_yello_jen, I was especially inspired by your posts about Paige jeans and got myself a pair after trying out some of the other brands. OMG, I :heart: them. Now I want more and I feel sorry for myself for not discovering these earlier. I can see my wallet getting hurt in the near future:p .

Rita.

2. Aren't they great? I've seen Paige's at Costco recently. You might want to check them out as well as Nordstrom Rack if there's one near you.

3. Hi Rita!!

Aww I feel so honored :p I'm so so glad you discovered what I was insanely raving about, glad to know I wasnt just bs-ing, haha!

I think I definitely see you getting more premium denim, maybe more Paiges :nuts: , in the future.

4. I just love Paige, too and the best thing is that revolveclothing sneds them with free shipping to Germany so I actually pay almost 60% less than I would if I bought them here. I just love them because they're so comfy and lokk good.

5. I love Paige jeans they're the best and make your booty look awesome!

6. Uh-oh...another convert to premium denim. You can never go back!

7. congrats on your purchase rita! i'll have to invest in a pair of Paige denim...soon...one day...when i'm not broke :crybaby:.

8. Be careful ladies. One day your buying your first pair of premium denim and the next thing you know you have 20.:smile: I got 2 of my friends hooked and they can't stop buying them and one is a single mom on a teacher's salary. (they really should be paid more)

9. Congrats! I hope you enjoy your Paige. I love mine!

10. Congrats!! :smile: What style/wash did you get?