Just bought my first Coach!

1. I just bought a black medium Carly! It is used, but the girl I bought it from only used it a couple times before she decided to buy a large Carly.

A bit of a weird chain of events... I saw the bag on eBay, and asked the seller to send more photos. Through emails, I learned the sellers real name and discovered we live in the same city. I saw the seller had posted her bag on Facebook for cheaper than it was listed on eBay, and she agreed to sell it for the cheaper price ($250). Through further conversation, we discovered that we actually work in the same building! Thanks to those who helped to authenticate the bag in the Shopping forum!

I think I am hooked on Coach now... Carly is so pretty and I can't stop staring at her!
    :yahoo:

2. wow talk about coincidence!

3. Congrats and wow, cool story! Post pics when you get it!

4. Thanks! I'll post some modeling pics later on!

5. That is hilarious! Thanks for a great story that cheered me up.
    Happy holidays.

6. Wow! What a great story.

7. Congrats on your first! ;)

8. Congrats!!! That's a great first Coach!!!!! :p

9. Great story. I actually had a similar coincidence about 8 years ago. I sold a Chanel purse to a girl through eBay and found out that she was the sister of a good friend of mine from college. Now we are like best friends. I mean we chat every day and get together at least 2X a year. Love it when something like this happens.

10. Congrats! Its a small world we're living in.

11. What a small world! Great find!

12. Congrats...I love the Carly.

13. Cool story. Congrats on your bag. You have found a new Coach friend!

14. Congrats!!! That is a coincidence!

15. Congrats, the Carly is so pretty in black!