Just bought my first b-bag!!!! A grey twiggy!!!!!!

1. I just got home from Barneys and bought my first b-bag!!! I love her sooo much, she is sooo soft and beautiful!!! I will post pictures in a few mins!! Thank you to all of you for showing me your pictures and helping me, and informing me with everything one should know about b-bags!

2. Nice choice! Can't wait to see pics...I love the style and color!

3. Congrats!!! Can't wait to see pics!:yahoo:

4. :wlae: 0o0o0 yeah!!! you'll always remember your FIRST one!!! congrats!!!

5. Congratulations!!! :party:

6. Oh that's wonderful! The grey is sooooo versatile and a Twiggy to boot! : ) I love the Twiggy. Very eager to see pictures! Congratulations and wear her in the best of health.

I wish you well,

Bridget

7. help how do you paste the pictures on the pf?!?

8. Congrats to you! I love grey Bbags!

9. Baglover, go to "manage attachments" which is down the page under the field where you post. You can upload from your computer.

10. thanks glimmer...Its saying this: Your file of 886.3 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 195.3 KB for this filetype
    I dont know why it's not letting me upload

11. The file is way too big. If you have photo editing software (Photoshop or Paint), you need to edit the photo size and save it with medium to high resolution, but not enough to exceed the photo size.

I wish you well,

Bridget

12. or upload it to a website like supload.com and then link the URL here! I wannnnnnaaaa see! mmm greige!

13. I'm dying to see the pics...check your pm. You can email it to me and I'll post it for you...:smile:

14. thanks livethelake, Bridget just PMed me and is going to do it for me!

15. I have a silly question, where do i put the extra tassles?