just bought my Fall bag - new Ball, Carmino!

macbagger

Jan 1, 2007
Yippee :yahoo: although it won't come 'live' with me for a couple of weeks since we're on vacation and I didn't want to risk it getting lost. So I showed unusual restraint when I got the call it was in :P and I paid for it & asked it to be held til I called for shipping. I'm really happy, I am limiting myself to one new bag for Fall and this is it - thanks for letting me share my news!

Congratulations! Looking forward to the pictures! Just received the new F/W catalog yesterday and ohhhhh... those Ombre bags are so tempting, esp. in Carmine.
Haven't gotten my catalog yet:confused1: but I did see the carmine ombre basket tote on Saks.com and :love:! That's exactly what I was hoping to see when I went to Las Vegas. Now I'll have to wait until closer to Christmas when I've saved up again; unfortunately, I am also considering an Hermes Lindy and definitely can't get both! Hmm, maybe if I save fiercely and don't buy any new clothes or shoes, no eating out at lunch...could work, right?:graucho: