just bought my Fall bag - new Ball, Carmino!

1. Yippee :yahoo: although it won't come 'live' with me for a couple of weeks since we're on vacation and I didn't want to risk it getting lost. So I showed unusual restraint when I got the call it was in :p and I paid for it & asked it to be held til I called for shipping. I'm really happy, I am limiting myself to one new bag for Fall and this is it - thanks for letting me share my news!
  2. Congratulations MacBagger. I can't wait to see photos of it as that bag is on my wish list.
  3. I'll bet it's gorgeous!! Love the Carmino. You are expected to post pics, you know!:graucho:
  4. Yes, yes, do promise to post pics!
  5. Wow... congrats!! Its a beautiful bag in a even more beautiful color. Pls do post pics.... cant wait!!
  6. Congrats!!!
    Carmino would be perfect for Fall! :yes:
  7. Great choice! Can't wait to see pics!
  8. Congrats!! You picked a gorgeous bag, and, might I say, showed enormous patience and restraint not to take that bag immediately!
  9. congratulations!! your post made me go straight back to the BV site to see the beauty once again. can't wait to see the pics!!
  10. Congratulations! Looking forward to the pictures! Just received the new F/W catalog yesterday and ohhhhh... those Ombre bags are so tempting, esp. in Carmine.
  11. I've seen this bag IRL and it is TDF and has a lovely large suede pouch inside. Congratulations it is the perfect fall bag.
  12. Haven't gotten my catalog yet:confused1: but I did see the carmine ombre basket tote on Saks.com and :love:! That's exactly what I was hoping to see when I went to Las Vegas. Now I'll have to wait until closer to Christmas when I've saved up again; unfortunately, I am also considering an Hermes Lindy and definitely can't get both! Hmm, maybe if I save fiercely and don't buy any new clothes or shoes, no eating out at lunch...could work, right?:graucho:
  13. Wow macbagger, can't wait for the pictures. Congratulations!
  14. Congratulations! Please share pictures!
  15. Can't wait to see this one.............a new style and a new season colour too! Yippee! Congrats Macbagger! :yahoo: