just bought chanel sunglasses for $210

1. Hello, everyone! I just bought this Chanel sunglasses only for €148 ($216). It was on sale for 50%. I love it! Anyone know the model name and original price in US? Because I bought it in Holland.

2. Score! Congrats, it's gorgeous!
  3. congrats...nice score, I never ever seen chanel glasses go on sale before..
  4. Really? Chanel glasses never go on sale, addisonshopper? Wow, I'm so lucky! This is my first Chanel sunglass. I bought it in Tilburg (small city in Holland), not in Chanel official store. That's the last one, so I think that's why they put on sale, maybe because display item (but the condition is excellent). A week after, I saw the same sunglass in one store in PC Hoofstraat (the luxury shop street in Amsterdam), the price is €316 ($461) and no sale. :yes:
  5. What a great sale find! Congrats!
  6. wow these are super cute, you're so lucky you got them at such a great price! Wear them well!
  7. Chanel doesn't really name their sunnies, there should be a # inside, that denotes the style.
  8. [​IMG]

Lovely sunnies...Congrats:flowers:
  9. nice sunglases
  10. omg, you got those for 210?? thats crazy! in the US, it runs for $475. good for you! i like the baguette rhinestones on the side, its preeettty.
  11. Thanks Swanky Mama Of Three! I'm new in Chanel, so I don't know what the name is. It is 6021-B c.913/11 66010 125 then. I just checked it.

Thank you so much everyone! ;)
  12. 6021's they are then! :biggrin:
  13. Nice!
  14. Very cute - love the two tone! Congrats on a great find!
  15. congrats i love them and great bargain.