Just bought Chanel gloves from ebay and am hoping they're authentic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambrosered

O.G.
Jan 8, 2007
hi, i should've posted before bidding, but for some reason i didn't think about it til now. i just won these gloves from the seller 'dgjeans', who seems legit - all positive fb, sells lots of chanel items, but i'm wondering what the real experts (YOU guys!) think. i sure do hope they're authentic (haven't received them yet)! here's the auction: eBay: CURRENT CHANEL 06A Black Lambskin Leather Long Gloves 7 (item 150093120759 end time Feb-27-07 09:06:40 PST)

the seller told me they retailed for $795 plus tax and were bought from the chanel boutique of a major dept store. the tags are apparently still attached, but he said his 'partners' - i guess the gloves' original buyer - wouldn't give out the receipt for security reasons. anyway, i'd really appreciate it if you all would let me know what you think. thanks!

I love them, and actually was watching those gloves, but was going back in fourth with them on whether to buy them or not, because I am trying to be good, and not spend so much. Congrats!!!!!! I am glad a PF member got them.

P.S. DGJeans is also a great seller. I have bought a Chanel from him in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.