Just bought Chanel boots from Bluefly and they came USED!!!

I think that is gross, I could never wear used shoes....especially when you buy them as new. I would send them back. I think Bluefly has some major problems, first the posts here a few monts ago about fake bags and now used merchandise. I don't buy from them.

What the %&$^*%..I would First call them and complain..LOUDLY..then I would send them back...That is AWFUL!!!! BF is hit or miss I swear..I have had pretty good luck w/ them...the Prada bag I bought is great...but I ordered a wallet as well and it never shipped..then all of a sudden I got an email that it was out of stock....THAT peeved me b/c it was JUST what I was looking for...Good luck..I'm going to keep checking this thread to see what happens so GOOD LUCK!!!!!

That is terrible. I would return them but be prepared for how ridiculously long it takes for them to process your return and refund you. When I returned something it was the longest ordeal ever- I had to keep hounding them every other week to find out the 'status'. Needless to say it does prevent me from purchasing from them if I am unsure about an item 'cause I don't want to wait almost 2 months to get my refund!

I second :throwup:, it's really gross for me to wear used shoes and pay $1000 for it... sorry I would return and ask for the shipping back.
I've always liked Bluefly but they are giving me a hard time on a return that I sent back in February.... and still waiting for refund.
I'm very hesitant about buying from them again, but they do have interesting stuff from time to time.

I didn't have good expeirence w/ bluefly either. Last time I bought a gucci. I found out they list their price much higher than retail. When i asked for adjustment, they said i had to get some proof and sent to their headquarter. :cursing:

I am beginning to have some real concerns about BF. But their CS is usually pretty good. Definitely return them and get a discount for later purchases if this experience didn't totally turn you off.

Im so crushed. I called the CS and of course they said sorry and they will be happy to process my return. BUt that's it. Aaaaarghhh, I really like these boots and I keep telling myself only the bottom are dirty and everything else looks new.

I second :throwup:, it's really gross for me to wear used shoes and pay $1000 for it... sorry I would return and ask for the shipping back.
I've always liked Bluefly but they are giving me a hard time on a return that I sent back in February.... and still waiting for refund.
I'm very hesitant about buying from them again, but they do have interesting stuff from time to time.

What? I thought their return policy is about 14 business days? You haven't gotten your refund yet till now? OMG, I am a very impatience person, i don't know if it's worth the hassle to return these boots. (this already gives me a headache so far and Im gonna get more headache waiting for the return? yikess..) never ever again I buy from them.