Just Bought A Silver Mirror LV Help please

1. I Just Bought A Silver Mirror LV Of A seller I often buy authentic items from however want to double check with you guys about being authentic
    Made in spain...code CA1016

2. Hi. For future reference, please post all authenticity questions in the "Authenticate This Louis Vuitton" Sticky in the "Louis Vuitton Shopping" section. ;)
  3. To answer your question, it looks good to me. The date code matches up to where it was made.
  4. It's interesting that the "o's" are not round in this case. I guess this doesn't apply in the case of mirroir?
  5. looks fine :smile:
  6. It's definitely real.
    Plus, I've honestly never seen a GOOD Miroir fake at ALL. Don't worry about it.
  7. :confused1: :confused1: :confused1:

They look pretty round to me. :shrugs:

But I agree with Reb... I have yet to see one really good fake Miroir piece.
  8. I can't make anything out it's too blurry ( or maybe it's my eyes:drinkup: )
  9. I meant on the outside where it says "Louis Vuitton Inventeur, etc." The "o's" look oval there. Or is it just my monitor?
  10. Ahhh.... From what I've seen on different items, this is normal for the Inventeur sign.
  11. Yeah, it's completely fine. My Speedy's heat stamp looks the exact same way.
  12. looks good to me
  13. They have fake Miroir already?:wtf: How sad, I wonder what that looks like! Those fakers shouldn't even bother trying to fake LE stuff that is obviously very difficult to fake "well".
  14. They look like Monogram Mat bags!!!! :roflmfao:

15. they are not even worthy of saying they look like matte bags...they look like spray painted peices of shi--oops :censor: lol.