just bought a new flap...

Megs,
Is this a Lab? We had a Lab and his name was Panama. We were living in Panama at the time he was born. Such a beautiful and very intelligent animal. Now, we have a Yorkie and his name is "HERMES" and a seven month old POM Pom, "FENDI". Fendi nearly drives Hermes crazy. Poor Hermes, has to put up with Fendi eating all of his food and stealing his toys.

I know this is cheating but I haven't been able to get a photo of my new bag yet.. so for now to give those who haven't seen this colour an idea of what it's like, I've borrowed a photo from ebay (personalshoppers) This bag is sooo pretty I'm just very happy to have found one. Please excuse my photo lifting, it really looks a lot like mine... :shame:

Attachments

• chanel-jumbo-blush1.jpg
    chanel-jumbo-blush1.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 257
I got this bag too but in the classic size, I know what you mean about the shade of colour.. kinda hard to describe but its gorgeous!!!

agent_provocateur... was wondering if yours said beige on the label like mine does. It's not very beige to my eye & I was surprised to see that as the colour but it might be MN description of the shade & not Chanel??

Thank you all for the interest & comments, it's really stunning & when my camera reappears I'll try to get some nice photos.. :confused1:

wickedassin... that's what the blush is most like, the MJ blush in the Ursula & last springs Stam bags. I've always really loved the blush shades MJ does, no one else has used those soft nudes as well in leather & I've always been drawn to that colour in leather. In fact I was talking with the SA about loving those shades when I bought this bag.

Thank you all for the nice comments.