Just bought a Mouse Stam!

Okay, she said that the bid was retracted, but what I want to ask is, how in the world can a buy it now be retracted? And she keeps insisting on this point! Thank you all. I will definitely report it to eBay and see if there's anything that they can do.

In my fit of rage, I left her a negative feedback, so now guess what I found when I looked again at the listing! :cursing: She posted this huge notice of it in her listing, exposing even the buyer's ID! :cursing: Who does she think she is? As if she' the victim or something?

I wrote her message... curious to see what she says. I explained that her update made no sense since the previous buyer clearly BIN'd after the bid retraction. She makes herself look dumb in her listing. This is obviously a misunderstanding by her, and she makes it obvious in her updated explanation.

At this point, I would avoid this seller all together.

Oh, now she's even wrote a follow up to my brother's feedback:

A buy it now cannot be withdrawn. It is considered 'SOLD' and must be relisted!

All I can say is: Ai yai yai. I'm amazed that she could have had a 100% feedback before this. Can one say "dumb"? The pictures say the same thing, my...she doesn't even know what pictures to take! Those don't even say anything.

So weird because I just came across this exact auction and then came on here to look for modelling pics of the mouse stam and came across this thread!!

It sounds like a clear misunderstanding on the part of the seller. I don't think they're trying to get more money or anything like that - I think they just misunderstood and thought your brother wanted to retract his BIN rather than his original bid. She just got confused.

The bag still looks like a GREAT deal!! :shrugs:

Yes, he bought it now, and he was waiting for the insurance fee that the seller said was required, then he was browsing online and saw that the bag was relisted. The seller said to pay within 5 days of auction, which was what he intended to do; I am just so mad mainly because the seller didn't even contact him! What if he didn't read carefully to see the insurance fee and paid for it? Would the seller be honest enough to ship the bag to him or would she just pocket the money instead? :cursing:

I can understand if it's a misunderstanding, but a misunderstanding of this sort is just unreal. I mean, how dumb would a person have to be to misunderstand the buyer's intention like that? I still can't believe it. As thithi said, I'm just going to avoid the seller at all costs from now.

My friend also asked for me and the seller's response is:

"buy it now can be retracted because it happened in this situation"-I mean, what does that mean? You can't retract a buy it now under any circumstances!

And in the follow up to the feedback she rightfully received she said:

A buy it now cannot be withdrawn. It is considered 'SOLD' and must be relisted!

Exactly! She even admits that a buy it now cannot be withdrawn, so what's up with the second part? Even if it's a miunderstanding, I don't see why dealing with a person of this level of understanding and intelligence could be beneficial at all to anyone.

I wrote her message... curious to see what she says. I explained that her update made no sense since the previous buyer clearly BIN'd after the bid retraction. She makes herself look dumb in her listing. This is obviously a misunderstanding by her, and she makes it obvious in her updated explanation.

At this point, I would avoid this seller all together.

Thanks thithi! I wonder why she didn't make that one public so everyone can see :graucho:

i just had another look on the auction again,... and somehow it is really ridicolous from the seller to expose some details of the first listed auction.
does that make any sense? i guess no!

this bag looks fishy. well it kinda threw me off when i saw the dustbag. the lettering of marc jacobs was not marc jacobs, instead it was 'marc jacobs'

or maybe this is just a coincidence?

after all this dispute, just avoid this seller. she's obviously inexperienced. she probably thought that you don't want the bag anymore, but she didn't realized that u put a BIN on it.
it's all in her stupid mind. lol.

just report her to ebay. as u all say, a buy it now can't be retracted.