Just bought a French Co. Speedy

1. CONGRATS!!! She is a beauty!!!:love:
  2. FYI, when I got mine it was dirty on the inside so I just turned it inside out and washed it with laundry soap (I used the toothbrush to scrub the stains) and then rinsed it with water then hung it to dry outside (inside out as well). A couple of pen marks didn't come off but everything else did! It looks and smells like new now!!!
  3. It's beautiful! Great price, too :cool:
  4. Congrats on your new bag!! It's great! Enjoy!!
  5. I was going to ask how to clean it, you are the woman! Thanks!!! I can't wait to get it.
  6. Nice bag, I am old enough to have seen those bags in the French Co. stores. Waaaaaay back when. They look as good today as then, very nice bag. Congratulations.
  7. excellent haggling, soccermom3!!! congrats!!!!
  8. Congrats! You have great haggling skills!:yes:
  9. LOL, that's the same seller I bought my FC Speedy 30 from! Congrats on a great bag!
  10. Thanks everyone!:yes:

Acegirl, how funny! She's a nice seller. Where are your pics?
  11. Try using nail polish remover to get rid of the pen marks. I bought a red epi cannes off eBay 2 wks ago and it had some pen marks on the alcantra lining. I used a cotton ball and dabbed it with some nail polish remover and started rubbing off the pen marks with it. The pen marks actually came right off! :yes: Then I aired out the bag over night to get rid of the nail polish smell. Now the lining is spotless. :biggrin: I did it to my old Burberry barrel when I got a pen mark on the outside canvas too. The pen mark came right off.

But try it at your own discretion.
  12. Congrats! The French Company Speedy is my favorite!
  13. Gorgeous bag, congrats! I am now wishing I had one too :amuse:
  14. Here are a few pics from the auction;) ...
    fa_12.jpg fc_12.jpg e0_12.jpg