Just bought a Botkier...

1. ...Bella Clutch in bone from shoprapunzels.com. I saved $89.00 using the code "gretchen" which I got from this forum. :yahoo:

I've wanted a white bag for sometime now, but afraid to take that plunge for fear of getting it dirty. I decided not to go over $500.00 for this purchase and did not want anything too big. I think this bag will be perfect.

botkierbella.jpg
  2. Gorgeous!!

3. That is sooooo cute and pretty!!!!!!!! I LOVE it!!!!:love:

4. Beautiful :love: congrats! may you wear it in good health.

5. It's lovely! Congrats on a great buy!

6. I think I'm falling for these Botkiers. . . Very, very nice bag. Congrats!

7. Good choice...very nice!

8. I love it! Congrats!

9. Me too!! I was debating on the small clutch bag or the other sizes..but eventually I just got the medium Botkier Bella bag in the gunmetal...

I was wondering if anyone else here already has a Botkier in the gunmetal - does it get less shiny after using it awhile??? :confused1: :confused1:

10. i have a gunmetal but havent had it a long time so i dunno but thats a good question,,, i love it tho!!!!!!!I think the gunmetal is BEAUTIFUL!

ohoho but the bone clutch you just got ecmd
    beautiful! post pics when it comes!

11. Congratulations.

12. Congrats! I've been eyeing that bag at well. Been playing with it everytime I goto Nordstrom. It's beautiful! Enjoy it and would love to see pics when it arrives!

13. That Bella bag is so beautiful. I loved it the first time I ever saw it. I really should have gotten a Bella instead of the Mackenzie clutch because everytime I see that Bella I get a "Oooooh" feeling. The feeling that comes over all of us when we want something but don't really need it.

14. congrats! love the bella clutch, i oooh and ahhh over it too. haha

15. Thanks ladies! I will post pictures when it arrives.