Just bought 1st Tokis!!!

1. Been crazy for these bags, but am a dye hard LVer... So, I went belly up and bought 2 bags yesterday at the Honolulu airport... I was surprised they didn't have a very big selection, but the ones I got are fab and love them to death... I think they are the amour series,,, pink with hearts and fish and cactus people, I got a big long one wiht outside pocket, smaller on the bottom, long strap, retailed for $220...Oh go, love it! Bought the same series, smaller square with two front pockets $158,, for summertime in Hawaii this pink orange and yellow series grabbed me, think I want one more from this... Will be looking in Oahu went I go shopping on Friday, hopefully, they can be found at Waikiki... anyway, I'm an idiot on Toki, don't know what I bought< i just know that I adore them and want more, maybe one more out of this series and progress on to the next. I know I could have found them on sale probably, but just could not resist getting them in the Honolulu airport... I need to start studying this forum, so I can figure out what the hell I just bought....:rolleyes::nogood:Thanks for understanding...:tup:
  2. Maybe you got a gioco & a bambinone? IDK girl..maybe you should have waited til you got to the Ala Moana Lesportsac, Gioco Hawaii retail is $204 including tax...and a Bambinone is like $145-something I think... O__O But if you love it & are willing to pay that much, good for you :biggrin:

You should check out the Waikele Outlet if you want Original print..they should still have some. And yes, there is a Lesportsac in Waikiki so you can look there as well :smile:

Look like this, one of them?
  3. Thanks sweetie! I'll get my camera out... not sure what the hell I bought... oh well, let me take some pics... but when I have been dying for them and there they were, i busted out the cash....lol.... no regrets, haven't put them down since I got em, actually used both looped over my shoulders today...
  4. LOL, that's very cool! I'm like that too, no regrets. Most of my bags I buy at retail anyway cuz I fall in love with them too :smile:
  5. Congrats Veronika! I love that print!!!
  6. Here's some pics...
    Post Tokidoki big.jpg Post 2 Toki.jpg
  7. And, one more, I truly adore them, will start reading LeSport Sac web sites to understand more... i'm doing LV, but Toki is really really hard... imo..
    Post Toki Bambione???.jpg
  8. ooo the big long one w/ one pocket is called a corriere and the small one with two pockets is called a stellina... they're awesome bags! so puurdy congrats again :biggrin:
  9. ahhhhhhhh ok those are very pretty :biggrin: Are you @ an internet cafe or you have a laptop w/ wireless connection? LOL.

The stellina price looks ok now...but the corriere is a lil above retail but its good that you love them, so it's well worth it :biggrin: Well in my opinion anyway :tup: lolz.
  10. Oh Grrrl, that's a hot bag! my pattern but not my bag, love that bag shape, must look for that one!:heart:
  11. REally pretty bags!! Congrats on your first 2!! :yahoo:

You should definitely check the Waikele Outlet if you want the original prints!! They're cheaper too! :biggrin:

Another TPFer in Hawaii!! And we JUST had our meet too!!
  12. Uh oh Veronikah, youre gonna buy more than 2 bags here?!?!?!? OHHH girll you must be rich! haha. Maybe the Waikiki one might have mine...it's called GIOCO. I don't think the Ala Moana one has it....
  13. Congratz on ur new lovely bags! and welcome to the addiction :graucho:
  14. Okay, see I just found out that the artist dude is Italian, which makes sense with all the Italian names, have no IDEA what they mean... I thought it was all Japanese... I thought they were expensive too, but literally could NOT resist. oh, I love these bags!!! I did get a $30.00 gift certificate, which I'm wanting to go back to get another, I wanted the caramella the small clutch makeup, but they didn't have toki, only LeSportsac, which pales in comparison IMO. I'd rather spend the $30 on another nice bag... I think the pirata is rather cool with black and white outfits... so, we'll see... I think I'm gonna stick around and see what you hipsters talk about round these parts.... heehee, thanks for your help and compliments.... I LOVE TOKI!