just because. :)

1. I went ahead and got the cles in pomme..for no reason whatsoever other then I think I'm worth it. :p Thanks for helping me choose what color to get my cles in! I figure you all have seen enough pomme cles pictures on here to last you a lifetime, so I won't bore you with mine. Now I just have to figure out how to hang my keys on it without a whole other key ring. (Key hole is too narrow.) Just wanted to share! :yahoo:
  2. Congrats, can't wait to see pics!
  3. :yahoo: Congrats!! Perhaps u can get those generic round key ring for all ur keys, and clip the cles on it? Now what about that Pomme Agenda? :graucho: :devil:
  4. good for you! glad you got something for yourself! we all deserve it.
  5. what other reason could there be? we're all worth it! ;)
  6. Congrats!
  7. congrats! you deserve it:yes:
  8. Because your worth is one of the best reasons to get it. Congrats.
  9. Yeah I have a bunch of those, from COACH and MJ but I feel like its too much, and I love the look of it on the clip so I need to find some type of ring thats just big enough for the key and the cles clasp.

thanks all! :heart:
  10. Girl you are so worth it!

And we still need to see a pic!
  11. local craft store should have plenty of those key ring part only in varies sizez and colors. :idea:
  12. I went to Michael's Craft Store and bought a bag of small gold key rings. They came in a bag of like 25 of them for about $3. I have lots of them now...if you want one, PM me and I can mail you one.
  13. Congrats!
  14. Congrats!
  15. Congrats. Pomme is beautiful!