Just back from Bahamas!

1. We had a FABULOUS time and I saw many many lovely bags! As my DH said, you couldn't swing a dead cat without hitting LV, also a ton of Gucci and Coach. I saw only one Balenciaga which made me happy because I was debuting my pale pink First and my luscious taupe City, which I am now officially in love with. Spotted only 3 Chanels (Cambon totes), one of which I suspect was a fake.

For shopping we had, right there in the hotel, Gucci, Versace and Salvatore Ferragamo, but I did not buy anything even though I won quite a bit of $$ gambling.:graucho:

Anyway, missed y'all much while I was sans internet access (DH did not bring the laptop) and thought of y'all constantly as I purse-watched. It's good to be home!

2. Haing never been to the Bahamas....yet.....were these arm candy or were they able to be purchased??? :yes:

3. welcome back! where did you stay in the bahamas? we stayed at atlantis and LOVED it...glad to hear you had a great time!

4. wow, I'm going there in 3 weeks... can't wait!!!

:yahoo:

5. We stayed at the Royal Towers, Atlantis and it was AMAZING!!

Compass Rose, the bags I saw were arm candy but there was a Gucci boutique right there in the hotel which had many drool-worthy bags. No LV or Chanel, to my chagrin.

6. ooo incredible Madamefifi! Im dying to go! Your DH is funny with his "you couldnt swing a dead cat.."

7. Welcome home. Sounds like you had a blast.

8. Welcome back from an amazing sounding trip!Atlantis is alot of fun...been there a few times,always a blast.Did you visit the restaurant that offers your bag it's own stool? One of my favorite Atlantis moments:wlae:

9. Welcome home! I go to the Bahamas so much, just a stone throw away!!

10. I'm glad you had such a good time!!!!

11. We were there at this time of year 2 yrs ago and it was spring break week! Kids everywhere--it was packed. I hope it wasn't quite so busy/noisy for you. It's a spectacular place.

12. Sounds like you had a great time! I've never stayed at a hotel with such great boutiques!

13. Welcome Back!! Madamefifi glad to hear your trip was a blast!!!